Henry County’s Transit Vision was established after months of technical analyses and community input. Take a moment to review the Transit Vision document.
In partnership with the Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority (ATL), Henry County is currently developing a Transit Master Plan (TMP) that will provide a 30-year vision for the development and implementation of transit services throughout Henry County. The plan is expected to be completed in the Fall of 2021.
The plan will include:
- Identification of current and future needs related to Henry County’s recent and projected future growth
- Development of short, mid, and long-term recommendations for capital and operational improvements for Henry County Transit (HCT)
- Fare policy considerations
- Financial considerations, including how to better secure and leverage transit funding opportunities in the future
- Recommendations to refresh HCT’s branding
- Robust public engagement, including public meetings and presentations, surveys and polls, fact sheets, project website, and more
Director Henry County Transit
530 Industrial Boulevard
McDonough, GA 30252